URBAN HONEY

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Balance Bracelets-Do These Things Work?



I am a little skeptic.

So I have been seeing these things every where I turn! I saw my Aunt last weekend and she had one on. She said they are supposed to "balance you" and help you perform better athletically as well as help with relaxation, jet lag, etc.

I personally don't really understand how a bracelet with a little peice of tin foil inside can do such a thing so I went online and did some research. I looked at their website and it has aboslutely no information on how it works. This is all the website says:

"•How Does the Hologram Work?
Power Balance is based on the idea of optimizing the body’s natural energy flow, similar to concepts behind many Eastern philosophies. The hologram in Power Balance is designed to resonate with and respond to the natural energy field of the body."

Umm well that doesn't really provide much information. I think the only meaningful word in that phrase is "idea." It's the idea and belief the bracelet provides that effects you, not the bracelet itself.

I will keep mine on for a trial period and see what happens, even though it doesn't match my outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment